Here's a sampling of the Park treasures we've helped preserve during our brief tenure — with many more to come.
Repainting and Restaining of The Johnson Ferry House
This early 18th-century farmhouse and tavern near the Delaware River was owned by Garret Johnson, who operated a 490-acre farm and a ferry service across the river in the 1700s. The house was a proud witness to the historic crossing.
Sullivan Grove Roof Renovation
Board Member Bill Farkas underwrote the re-roofing of the Sullivan Grove Picnic Area Pavilion.
Renovation of directional kiosks throughout the park.
Scout Troop 1776 created shelters for valuable bat populations and installed them throughout the park.